Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sponsored:[Kpop2.com] T.Top 2 Color Chocolate

Kpop2.com was nice enough to send me circle lenses for review!
I didn't even receive an email before hand but surprisingly
received lenses in a cute hot pink envelope!
It came all the way from South Korea

The lens on the site are super cheap staring from $10.99!
But the lenses sold there are more suited 
for people who like more natural lenses 
(ex: ulzzang and natural gyaru looks)


Life Span: 1year
Size: 13mm




Size: 8/10
Color: 7/10 
Comfort: 7/10
I recommend these lenses for anyone who wants
enlargement with a subtle brown color



(Wish I took more pics but batteries were dying!)

7 comments:

  1. It's crazy how good that wig looks on you, work it girl!! LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am always experimenting with colors! Thanks^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! Brown lenses are my favorites!
    Gorgeous on you. I love how they're not to harsh!
    Looks very natural!

    *I followed you!*
    Vibabiix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    I have followed you back xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    ReplyDelete