Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dentist and thrifting

Yesterday I went to the dentist. I hate going to any type of doctor now. I just have a low tolerance for pain. Now I have to go back to that horrible place for a filling x_x . I haven't even gotten my flu shot yet because I know it will hurt for days. Anyway after that I went with my sister to Hell's Kitchen which is a neighborhood in Manhattan. If any of you should know I LOVE thrifting. I went there in hopes of the Salvation Army Coat sale that I have been seeing on popular thrift blogger sites. Come to find out it was changed to next week. I was a little disappointed because I traveled so far but I found some super cute black combat boots for 6 bucks! After that I went to Koreantown to buy some food but I was being so cheap that I starved until I got home lol. I've been craving korean food for weeks! Some mere kimbap would definitely hit the spot. When I got home I just made some ramen instead and got my asian food fix from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment