Thursday, November 29, 2012

Eos Max Pure Violet Circle Lens Review

I got these lenses randomly picked for me from Shoppingholics. I don't know if they still have that promotion but they send you a "free"pair of circle lenses after you purchase your first pair ever only if you do a review on the ones you purchased. If they approve they will charge you just for shipping or send it free with your next order. I only paid for the shipping with theses lenses but I was not able to choose what i wanted.


Anyway on to the review:
I meant to do this review a while back but I finally got the "energy" to do it.





Close up no makeup


Close up with makeup


Most recent picture from instagram

Rating:
Comfort:3.5/5
These lens are super thin! Thin to the point where it's difficult to put into your eye. It's not super comfortable either but its not bad
Design:3/5
Not really a fan of this design
Color:3.5/5
Not very vibrant unless your in good natural light or have flash. But color changes from a purplish grey to violet.
Enlargement:4/5

Stay Tuned for My Puffy Three Tone Grey Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment