Saturday, January 25, 2014

Korean/Japanese Skin Care


I am a little late hopping on the skincare train
but now with a job I can finally afford the luxury of
nice skin products!

For the past week my skin has been feeling horrible
probably due to the fact that I don't have a proper regimen and
also the freezing wind blowing into my face when I'm out xD

But today I woke up with bumps on my face that 
hurt like heck and decided to look up some products to test out.



Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil
I have seen reviews on this product and I was amazed.
It removes makeup off the face very well and 
especially around the eyes which is ALWAYS 
a big problem for me.

Herb Day Cleansing Foam
I just need a daily facial cleanser and I like this one so far
It's a really good size too

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Mist

It's a misting spray but the packaging is so darn cute


Hado Labo Gokujyun Lotion
A good moisturizer for the face



What are some of your favorite skin/body products?
Leave in the comment section below!

3 comments:

  1. You will love that herb day cleanser to bits!! It works amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'am Chris

    Your blog is not on the "Directory Blogspot" ?

    With little site offers free website promotion

    I invite you to join

    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Represent Your Country

    World-Directory is 193 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs

    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name

    Blog Url

    Location Of Your Country In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List

    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.

    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    Happy Blogging

    ****************

    We follow your blog! Please follow mine

    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !

    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.

    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding

    **********************************************

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "

    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and Makeup, nails, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings, home, photography, jewelry

    The Competition is open

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kose cleansing oil sadly doesn't work for me, but I can highly recommend the Hada labo Lotion :D

    ReplyDelete