Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Review: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream

Received another item from BzzAgent ! Hopefully this review is helpful to some :)




Information on the product:
  • Works on combination to oily skin with three shades: Light/Medium, Medium/Deep, and Deep
  • Features an ultra absorbent formula and contains mineral Perlite, which retains twice its weight in oil and water
  • Is formulated with sheer natural mineral pigments, so you’ll get a natural matte finish with each use
  • Is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic: it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
  • Is oil-free, non-greasy
  • Is Available for a suggested retail price of $12.99


Product is very runny  and I would not consider this "Deep"
Companies get your dark colors together seriously


Blended into my skin


Didn't blend it well but you can see how light it makes me.
But I wouldn't recommend this to anyone darker than me. My beautiful
choco girls stay away unless you plan to mix this.

I'd give this product 3.5/5


8 comments:

  1. I have the same BB its TERRIBLE waste of money

    ReplyDelete
  2. American drugstore BBs are really just repackaged tinted moisturizers. Sorry about the color, but the coverage looks quite good :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear too bad it didn't work well on you..Nice review ^^

    Emi x

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I nominated your blog for an award! Check it out here darling *shimmys off*:http://thelovelyify.blogspot.com/2013/05/versatile-blogger-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Im working on it^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. It definitely is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coverage is not too bad but the color makes me look pastey lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you^^

    ReplyDelete