Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BzzAgent: Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Review

A review from the the product I received from BzzAgent



How my hair usually looks with conditioner in it
Taken a few months back though.


Information of product taken from Bzz Site:
  • The Hydra Recharge line:
  • Works best on dry to normal hair (Conditioner is A++++)
  • Keeps hair weightlessly silky for up to two days (Can't really say for hair like mine LOL)
  • Is available at grocery stores, drug stores and mass retailers
  • Retails for a suggested price of $3.99 to $6.99
Shampoo ingredients
                            Conditioner                                                      Moisture treatment


Well as a person with natural afro hair I know many are 
more are looking for a review! I have left the ingredients for you guys to check out.

The shampoo didn't really do anything for me. It just
felt like normal basic shampoo. That basically goes for all shampoo's 
that I use. (unless it's Shea Moisture)
I really loved the conditioner and the moisture treatment 
because it made my hair very soft and easy to
manage! SERIOUSLY!

The smell is also amazing. You can actually smell the passion fruit 
as stated. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh many thanks for this review sweetie.

    Now I´m following you i hope your follow me back in GFC.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete