Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nyc Gal Meet \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

So Im a really lazy blogger as you know but watch the video for a recap!!

So I finally met up with Kayo! Shes a Japanese gal who is traveling this world. I saw her post months ago in the Japanese & Gaijin Gyaru group months ago and I could not believe that the time was already here! I finally got to meet with up with  HOG and Ivie at the event. They are such nice girls!!
Green Tea Roll Cake and Dumplings
Code!
Stolen from Ivie!!!!!!

Haul from that day!!

6 comments:

  1. Aww glad you guys had fun! You have the same lashes I have :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm Green tea roll cakes, look interesting!



    Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i was skeptical at first bu they werent too bad! I followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The meet was really nice! I had fun! you all were nice and it was great to meet up!

    ReplyDelete